KETO MOCHA MOUSSE
For the cream cheese mixture:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup stevia erithyrol blend
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee powder
For the whipped cream mixture:
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons stevia erithyrol
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
*The stevia erythritol blend we use in this recipe is twice as sweet as sugar—One teaspoon of the blend is as sweet as two teaspoons of sugar. If using a different sugar-free sweetener, adjust amount accordingly.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, and butter with an electric mixer until smooth
Next, blend in the vanilla extract, sweetener, cocoa powder, and coffee powder until incorporated. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
Add sweetener and vanilla extract and beat until stiff peaks form.
Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture to lighten it. Be sure to not deflate the bubbles. Fold in the remaining 2/3 of the mixture until the whipped cream is evenly incorporated.
Transfer the mousse into serving dishes and refrigerate until set before serving (about 2 ½ hours).